[Estimated Reading Time: 9 minutes] Well Behaved Widgetry When we left it, my battery widget was working but wasn’t particularly well behaved. There was nothing much wrong with the functionality, but plenty wrong with the implementation.
[Estimated Reading Time: 9 minutes] In the first instalment of this series, I implemented the basic framework of a new appwidget and established a means by which I could debug the widget code. Now it’s time to add some code worth debugging.
[Estimated Reading Time: 9 minutes] With my external HDD trials and tribulations behind me, I have finally been able to complete a project I started last weekend – implementing an Android AppWidget. Along the way I have learned some more about both Android and Oxygene and what can be involved with working with the two together.